United Arab Emirates – Free Trade Zones
Free Trade Zones (FTZ) constitute an important advantage of the United Arab Emirates. In the whole of the UAE there are more than 37 FTZ which have special legal status and which offer favorable conditions for foreign and national entrepreneurs.
The UAE has several free zones across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ajman, Ras al Khaimah and Um Al Qwain. Free Zones may also be broadly categorized as sea port free zones, air port free zones, and mainland free zones.
Some of the main advantages of doing business in free trade zones in Dubai and other Emirates in the UAE:
Possibility of renting and purchasing real estate: both commercial and residential.
Investors can either register a new company in the form of a Free Zone Establishment (FZE) or simply establish a branch or representative office of their existing or parent company based within the UAE or abroad.
An FZE is a limited liability company governed by the rules and regulations of the Free Zone in which it is established. Except for acquiring nationality in the UAE, the provisions of the Commercial Companies Law (CCL) do not apply to FZEs, provided that the Free Zones have special provisions regulating such companies.
- Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ)
- ADPC – Khalifa Port and Industrial Zone (KPIZ)
- Industrial City of Abu Dhabi
- Higher Corporation for Specialized Economic Zones
- Masdar City Free Zone
- Ajman Free Zone
- Dubai Academic City
- Dubai Airport Free Zone
- Dubai Biotechnology & Research Park (DuBiotech)
- Dubai Car and Automotive City Free Zone (DUCAMZ)
- Dubai Gold and Diamond Park
- Dubai Healthcare City
- Dubai Industrial City (DIC)
- Dubai International Academic City
- Dubai International Financial Centre
- Dubai Internet City (DIC)
- Dubai Knowledge Village
- Dubai Logistics City
- Dubai Media City
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre or Jumeirah Lakes Towers Free Zone
- Dubai Outsource Zone
- Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Dubai Studio City
- Dubai Techno Park
- Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone
- International Media Production Zone
- Jebel Ali Free Zone
- Economic Zones World
- Fujairah Free Zone
Ras Al Khaimah
- RAK Investment Authority Free Zone
- Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone
- Ras Al Khaimah Media Free Zone
- Hamriyah Free Zone
- Sharjah Airport International Free Zone
- USA Regional Trade Center (USARTC) Free Zone
Umm Al Quwain
- Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone (UAQFTZ)
- Free Zones Under Construction:
- Dubai Maritime City
- Dubai Carpet Free Zone
- Dubai Auto Parts City
- Heavy Equipment and Trucks Zone
- Mohammad Bin Rashid Technology Park
- Dubai Flower Center
- Dubai Textile Village
- International Humanitarian City
- Dubai International Arbitration Center
Our company licensing services
— What we do and do not do
Our company is EXCLUSIVELY engaged in assisting worldwide clients, either individuals or corporate entities, to get duly and properly licensed with local Regulators and Financial Authorities to get respective official licenses to legally carry out their cryptocurrency or financial related business activities.
TBA & Associates Tax Business Advisors does not provide or carry out any sort of Cryptocurrency or Financial services!
Disclaimer: While TBA & Associates strives to make the information on this website as timely and accurate as possible, the information itself is for reference purposes only. You should not substitute the information provided in this article for competent legal advice. Feel free to contact TBA Customer Services for advice on your specific cases.