Company registration services in Bulgaria
One of the lowest corporate tax rate in the whole European Union – it amounts to only 10%. Simple and fast VAT registration in Bulgaria takes roughly 14 days only!
Advantages to register in Bulgaria
EU member since 2007;
Corporate Tax Rate 10% only;
Directors can be of any nationality;
Shareholders can be private individuals or legal entity;
Min. required share capital EUR 1, only;
Strong currency (LEV);
Positive economic trends;
Perfect location (SE Europe);
Low costs and taxes for employees;
Perfect English and Russian speaking staff.
- What is the new company’s purpose – running an active business, land acquisition etc.;
- What type of legal form will fit most to the profile and needs of the business entity;
- What are the specifics of the business that will be run by the company;
- Who will be the owner/s and who will be the manager/s and what are the legal implications for them;
- What powers will be granted to the manager/s by the shareholder/s and owner/s;
- What further expenses and costs should be expected after the process of Bulgarian company creation is complete;
- What are the legal ways of reducing these further costs and at the same time working with conformity with Bulgarian legislation;
- What can be done for tax optimization and tax planning.
Financial advantages of setting up a new Bulgarian company
Simplified registration process
Lowest taxes in Europe
- Corporation tax: 10% (the average corporation tax rate in Europe is 25%).
- Personal income tax: 10% (the average personal income tax rate in Europe is 40%).
- Dividend Withholding Tax: 5% (0% when the European parent/subsidiary directive applies).
Our company licensing services
— What we do and do not do
Our company is EXCLUSIVELY engaged in assisting worldwide clients, either individuals or corporate entities, to get duly and properly licensed with local Regulators and Financial Authorities to get respective official licenses to legally carry out their cryptocurrency or financial related business activities.
TBA & Associates Tax Business Advisors does not provide or carry out any sort of Cryptocurrency or Financial services!
Disclaimer: While TBA & Associates strives to make the information on this website as timely and accurate as possible, the information itself is for reference purposes only. You should not substitute the information provided in this article for competent legal advice. Feel free to contact TBA Customer Services for advice on your specific cases.