Company formation in United Arab Emirates
Ras Al Khaimah (RAK)
Why registering a company in RAK
- RAK is not on any blacklist e.g. OECD, FAFT, EU.
- Complete privacy – no public record.
- RAK is has no corporate or personal taxes.
- No accounts filing requirements.
Privacy of information
- There is no public record of the directors and shareholders and the company registry is NOT open to public inspection. Beneficial owner information is not provided to RAKIA / government and therefore cannot be disclosed by them.
- There is no requirement to audit or file accounts, however, as with all companies, accounts should be maintained and provided to shareholders.
Key corporate features
- Type of Company – Limited by shares
- Political Stability – Excellent
- Common or Civil Law – Any
- Disclosure of Beneficial Owner – Yes
- Migration of Domicile permitted – Yes
- Corporate Taxation – Nil
- Language of Name – English or Arabic
- Minimum number of Shareholders / Members – One
- Minimum number of Directors / Managers – One
- Corporate Directors / Managers permitted – Yes
- Usual Authorised Capital – Dhs 1,000 (minimum)
- Minimum paid up – Fully paid
- Registered Office / Agent – Yes
- Local Partner – (UAE National or Company owned by UAE National) – No
- Local Directors – No
- Local Meetings – No
- Government Register of Directors / Managers – Yes
- Government Register of Shareholders / Members – Yes
- Annual Return – No
- Submit Accounts – Yes
Recurring government costs
- Minimum Annual Tax / License Fee – AED 2,000
- Annual Return Filing Fee – N/A
Incorporation – how quickly can a RAK company be formed
Ras Al Khaimah International Company, or RAK Offshore Company is ideal for businesses wishing to be registered in the UAE but not intending to conduct any business within the Emirates.
Name – RAK Offshore company suffix
Accounts & Audit – RAK companies accounts and audit requirements
A RAK Offshore Company must maintain a registered office and a registered agent within Ras Al Khaimah. A Company Secretary is also required – this can be a corporate entity or a person of any nationality.
Bearer shares are not allowed.
Our company licensing services
— What we do and do not do
Our company is EXCLUSIVELY engaged in assisting worldwide clients, either individuals or corporate entities, to get duly and properly licensed with local Regulators and Financial Authorities to get respective official licenses to legally carry out their cryptocurrency or financial related business activities.
TBA & Associates Tax Business Advisors does not provide or carry out any sort of Cryptocurrency or Financial services!
Disclaimer: While TBA & Associates strives to make the information on this website as timely and accurate as possible, the information itself is for reference purposes only. You should not substitute the information provided in this article for competent legal advice. Feel free to contact TBA Customer Services for advice on your specific cases.