Incorporate your US Limited Liability Company
We offer you a US LLC Business Package including US Bank Account.
US Financial Institution Banking services provided by choice Financial Group and Evolve Bank & Trust® FDIC Members
2023 Promotion – just valid until end December 2023
Forming a company in the United States is becoming very popular among today’s entrepreneurs wishing to set up their business overseas. By forming a company in US, one of the largest economies in the world, an important market area can be reached.
These banks usually make requests from the customer such as Company Documents, EIN number and a US address information. Also, for most of them, you need to have a local number with a USA area code.
With TBA you can now open a US bank account without having to come to the USA!!
We offer you now
US LLC for non-residents in USA – State of Delaware
US Bank Account open remotely
** All calls automatically diverted to your own number overseas.
Incorporation and TBA Service:
- 1st year State Fee payable to Division of Corporations – $90
- Payment service fee – $35
- Local Registered Agent, as legally required – $125
- EIN (US Corporate Tax Identification Number) – $340 *
- Exclusive US DE Telephone line – $320
- Local Registered Office Service – $360
- Certified Set of Corporate Documents – $295 *
- DHL delivery of documents – $110
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Which other US States to register your LLC?
Who qualifies for a tax-exempt US LLC offshore incorporation?
- Non-US resident
- If you don’t have ITIN / SSN
- E-commerce (Amazon or Shopify)
- Consulting business
- Trade business
- Online marketing
- Design business
- IT services
- General purpose international business
What does a tax-exempt LLC include?
We designed this offshore incorporation package to include everything you need to quickly start your worldwide business.
- LLC – Limited Liability Company;
- Certificate of Formation;
- LLC Agreement / Bylaws;
- Member certificate;
- EIN for non-residents;
- Government 1st year Franchise Tax fee;
- Registered office at the State you select;
- US Registered Agent as legally required;
- Exclusive Telephone line at the State of Incorporation, with all calls automatically diverted to you on real time, so you may take them as if you were in the US;
- US Business bank account;
- Unlimited consultation with a TBA Business Development Manager **.
What does tax free LLC mean?
It means that LLC with non-US members & no US operation will not pay US taxes.
Taxable income generated by LLC that elects to be treated as disregarded entity for tax purposes, may be considered ‘not effectively connected with US trade or business’ and as such are not subject to US taxation, if all LLC members are non-US residents and living outside of the US and the LLC has no US presence or operation.
- Independent advice to help you to choose the right bank;
- Support regarding due diligence requirements;
- Assistance with filling in the required forms;
- Provision of properly legalized corporate documentation where applicable;
- Recommending you to the bank based on your individual and corporate profile and due diligence documentation;
- Representing you before the bank in the course of account opening.
How to order our Services?
To order any of our services, simple go to the CONTACT US page and complete the Contact Form and SUBMIT it.
When your enquiry is received, a dedicated BDM (Business Development Manager) will be assigned to you. The BDM will guide you how to meet the tax-free requirements.
The first step after you sign up, is a 30-minutes chat in which the BDM explains the entire incorporation process and discuss the different options for entity type, state of incorporation, ownership options, taxation and banking options.
* EIN for non-residents – EIN is the company tax ID number, the identification number that any bank, customer or supplier will need from you to be able to open an account or to make a payment. We specialize in obtaining EIN for companies of non-residents, when the owner does not have US Social Security Number. EIN for non-US residents also included in our offer.
** Consultation with a TBA BDM – You also receive from us 100% free consultation with our Business Development Manager. In the session, you will get answers to all of your questions related to your US business.
Our company licensing services
— What we do and do not do
Our company is EXCLUSIVELY engaged in assisting worldwide clients, either individuals or corporate entities, to get duly and properly licensed with local Regulators and Financial Authorities to get respective official licenses to legally carry out their cryptocurrency or financial related business activities.
TBA & Associates Tax Business Advisors does not provide or carry out any sort of Cryptocurrency or Financial services!
Disclaimer: While TBA & Associates strives to make the information on this website as timely and accurate as possible, the information itself is for reference purposes only. You should not substitute the information provided in this article for competent legal advice. Feel free to contact TBA Customer Services for advice on your specific cases.