|Code||Company Name||Incorp. Date||Price|
|BVI-003||Green Technologies & Systems Ltd||02/09/2016||US$6,695|
|BVI-008||Bersim & Associates – EV Market Analysts Ltd||31/01/2018||US$5,295|
|BVI-034||Bridgeway Development - Tax Advisors Limited||04/04/2022||US$2,495|
|BVI-042||Executive Investment Network Limited||24/07/2023||US$1,650|
|BVI-043||DreamScape Travel Limited||24/07/2023||US$1,650|
|BVI-044||Allied Development Associates Limited||24/07/2023||US$1,650|
Additional Service Fees
|Government License Fee||US$550|
|Filing initial Register of Directors (*)||US$95|
|Compliance service (Client Due Diligence), as legally required||US$175|
|Change of Company Corporate Structure (**)||Please contact us|
(*) As legally required since 1st July 2021
Annual Service Fees
To keep your company full compliant & in good standing
|Government License Fee||US$550|
|Provision of registered office||US$380|
|Provision of Local Registered Agent||US$350|
|Corporate Management and Compliance Service fees, as required under BVI Laws||US$700|
|Annual Customer Due Diligence (CDD) requirements under the Final CDD Rule, including collecting, maintaining and reporting of members, Directors and beneficial ownership information (Compliance rules and terms legally required for all CTSP – Corporate Trust Service Providers)||US$175|
Optional Service Fees
To guide you in building the final cost of your selected company to include all the services you need
|Bank Account Opening Services||US$800|
|One set of certified apostilled documents for bank account opening purposes||US$295|
|One set of notarised documents for Client’s file||US$125|
|One set of notarised and apostilled documents for Client’s file (*)||US$520|
|Provision of Nominee Director||US$800|
|Provision of Nominee Shareholder||US$450|
|Notarised Full Power of Attorney||US$290|
|Notarised and apostilled Full Power of Attorney||US$425|
(*) Price depending on number of sets, and number of documents per set – please contact us.
Business Company registration and business setup
What you need to register a Business Company in BVI
- Step 1 – Contact us to clarify all questions and to discuss any matter you may need. One of our Business Development Managers will be promptly appointed to give you full support.
- Step 2 – Complete our application form and email us all clients’ documents as requested, for our compliance validation. (*)
- Step 3 – An invoice will be emailed to you, together with our banking coordinates, so that you may settle payment by bank wire transfer.
- Step 4 – Register your company successfully and adding additional services, including bank account opening, if required, as per your provided instructions.
- Step 5 – You are ready to start using your BVI company.
(*) Documents required for the creation of a BVI company
- Certified copy of your passport
- Certified copy of proof of address, not older than 60 days from issuing date
- A curriculum vitae
Note: Other documentation can be eventually required, simply depending on each jurisdiction.
Get your company registered in BVI in just 2-3 days (*)
- Client confidentiality fully protected – for more information, click HERE.
- Company formation and bank account open remotely – for more information, click HERE.
A Business Development Manager will be appointed to fully assist you and take care of your company management, to keep it in good standing and compliance at all times.
(*) Upon client’s documents validation.
Register your business successfully and add any additional optional service, such as bank account opening, as an example, or any other, if required, as per our list of optional services available.